[Insight-users] combine matlab and ITK

Michael Wienke Mircha at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 03:59:06 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to combine MATLAB and the ITK. For this reason I can compile mex-files and include them in my matlab program. The C++ functions are available then and I can use the user-friendly matlab environment. But when I try to compile the code into a *.mexw32 (mex file for windows 32) there is an error message:

fatal error C1073: Internal error in connection with the incremental compilation (Compiler-File '.\p0io.c', line 337)

And now I don't know what to do.
Is it in general possible to use Matlab in combination with the ITK or are there restrictions that make it impossible to use Matlab ??

Best regards and thanks for your help

Michael Wienke