[Insight-users] Problems with Qt + itk

Walter Cabrera walter at eresmas.net
Tue Apr 1 16:23:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
I am trying to build a program  Qt + itk with mingw. I build makefile with
cmake. When I run mingw32-make fails becouse files qapplication.h and
qpushbutton.h from Qt were not located because paths were erroneous.
The file qt / include / qtgui / qapplication.h has only instruction:
# Include "../../ src / gui / kernel / qapplication.h "
In the folder qt / src / qui / kernel files are qapplication.h and
qapplication.cpp.
When I compile gives a mistake because the road .. / .. / src / gui / kernel
/ does not exist.
How to solve this situation?