[Insight-users] INSTALL TARGETS given no DESTINATION

pradeepa Gunaratne gunadp at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 18:28:58 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I have just started building itk through cmake. When I give the source and binary locations and click on "configure", it gives me an error message saying that INSTALL TARGETS given no DESTINATION. My environment is Windows Vista, CMake 2.4 patch 8 and InsightToolkit-3.4.0.

Please help me to solve this as I couldn't find any solution.

thanks,

Pradeepa

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail