[Insight-users] ITK 3.4.0 and itkContourExtractor2DImageFilter.h

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 1 20:18:40 EDT 2008

Hi Marta,

Please post to the list the source code where you
are attempting to use the ContourExtractor2DImageFilter.

We need to look at how you are #including the header,
and how you are instantiating the type with typedef.

Also, in your first email you mentioned that the problem
was a link problem. However this class is templated, and
therefore there is no need to link to anything.

Could you please post to the list the *EXACT* error message
that you get ?

Also, please let us know about your platform.
(Windows/Linux/Mac; compiler version... etc)