[Insight-users] INSTALL TARGETS given no DESTINATION

pradeepa Gunaratne gunadp at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 22:16:28 EDT 2008

Hi Luis,

When I click configure for the first time, it gives me 'C:/Program Files (x86)/Project", which is not the location where I have unzipped the CMake package. I changed this to the correct location, then the cache file gets changed, but still I am getting the same error. Also I am getting EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH and LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH  in the configuration window, which don't have any values.

Please let me know if I have missed anything

Thanks,

Pradeepa