[Insight-users] brightness of spatial objects

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 00:54:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use the spatial object framework to create a 3D scene
that can be transformed to a 3D image using
itkSpatialObjectToImageFilter. Suppose that the scene is to be
constructed from boxes - how do I set the brightness of each box in
the output image. I've attempted to use the colour setting of
PropertyType, without any luck. What is the correct approach? Can
anyone recommend alternative approaches for creation of complex
artificial 3D images?