[Insight-users] Documentation for Writing own Filters in itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 2 09:37:00 EDT 2008

Hi Olivier,

You may find useful the material from the Advance ITK Tutorial:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Dissemination:EPFL_Workshop_2005#Program

In particular the session:

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/images/b/bc/Insight-Writing-a-New-Filter.ppt

Please post to the mailing list any questions regarding
problems that you may face when writing your new filter.

Once you get it to work, we strongly encourage you to submit
your filter as a contribution to the Insight Journal.