[Insight-users] Cannot open include file: 'strstream.h': No such file or directory

pradeepa Gunaratne gunadp at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 23:35:23 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I tried to build the example helloworld in ITK, but it was giving me the error below.

2>c:\pradeepa\anu\imageprocessing\applications\itk\insighttoolkit-3.4.0\code\common\itkMacro.h(45) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'strstream.h': No such file or directory.

I have attached the Buildlog also.

My environment  is Windows Vista, CMake 2.4 patch 8 and InsightToolkit-3.4.0, visual studio 8.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pradeepa

www.yahoo7.com..au/y7mail