[Insight-users] ITK application link problem with FLTK

Mario Ceresa mario.ceresa at torrescalla.it
Fri Apr 4 04:52:02 EDT 2008

Hello Margaret,
You are welcome! I think that the best method could be similar to 3b,
if I were you I would try:

0) Be sure ITK is built with ITK_USE_PATENTED=ON
1) create a different directory for building the applications
2) from this dir run ccmake with InsightApplication TOP src dir (that
is no from RegionGrowingSeg dir but from its parent dir)
3) activate USE_FLTK
4) press cmake configure key until you can generate the project for
the whole InsightApp
5) Now refer to README.txt in InsightApplication/ src dir for details
on how to build a specific app with Visual Studio (I don't use VS so I
cannot really be of help here and that file is full of information)

When you run Cmake for InsightApplication, the resulting configured
applications will depend on which options you selected in Cmake. So if
you select USE_VTK more applications will be configured. You can see
the exact list in CMakeLists.txt in the top level InsigthApp dir

Please let me know if this works for you as well!

Mario