[Insight-users] Problem with Saving a segmented object

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Apr 6 17:23:56 EDT 2008

Hi Cameron,

It shouldn't be a problem to handle a 170Mb image, either for
reading, writing, and running a region growing segmentation.

  ...You may have additional filters in the pipeline....

Could you please describe the full pipeline ?

and also provide the information of your image:

   a) number of pixels
   b) Image Modality / pixel type