[Insight-users] c++.net and ITK

Dan Mueller dan.mueller at philips.com
Mon Apr 7 03:35:51 EDT 2008

Hi Jalal,

By C++.NET I assume you mean C++/CLI...?

ITK is known to work with C++/CLI. In fact a wrapper around ITK for .NET
languages (C#, IronPython, etc..) already exists. See:
    http://insight-journal.org/dspace/handle/1926/501

It is difficult to diagnose your problem with such little information. Can
you please provide more information:
    What compiler are you using?
    What version of ITK?
    How did you generate your C++/CLI project?
    Are you using CMake?
    What are you trying to achieve?
    What is the code you are trying?
    What is the exact exception text?

You may be interested in a number of Insight Users posts which already
discusses this topic, namely:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-October/019648.html
    http://www.itk.org/pipermail/insight-users/2006-April/017566.html

HTH