[Insight-users] c++.net and ITK

Dan Mueller dan.mueller at philips.com
Mon Apr 7 07:57:04 EDT 2008

Hi Jalal,

It is very difficult (and error prone) to manually configure a project
which uses ITK. I would highly recommend using CMake to generate your
project and then edit the few settings which need to change to support
managed compilation. I would recommend following the advice in the
following thread:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2006-October/019648.html

HTH

Cheers, Dan