[Insight-users] MetaImageIO problem

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Mon Apr 7 10:09:26 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-05 at 23:30 -0400, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> That should do the trick.

I have set this variable on gargon, but the test is not run.

http://www.itk.org/Testing/Sites/gargon.hooperlab/Linux-gcc-4.1.2-x86_64/20080407-0100-Nightly/Notes.html

Only redwall.kitware runs this test and it has some options that are new
to me. That is almost everything after BUILD_EXAMPLES is new to me, but
it doesn't sound like they should effect MetaImageIO.

> Are you looking for enabling the tests of MetaImage files
> for images larger than 2Gb ?

Yes, I want to see that large images work.

My friend with the confocal microscope can make some whoppers :-)