[Insight-users] ManagedITK and COM

Carmen Paschke Carmen.Paschke at anorg.Chemie.uni-giessen.de
Tue Apr 8 05:08:23 EDT 2008

Hi you all,

I use ManagedITK in combination with C#. Now I want to use my components
with another programming language (Delphi). Therefor I planed to create
COM-components out of my self-programmed C#-components. I found out that
I can use my C#-dlls only when I have the ManagedITK-dlls installed on
the computer or located in the same folder where my C#-programs are.
My question is, whether the ManagedITK-dlls are COM-compatible or not.

Do you know if the ManagedITK-components are working under Linux/Mono?
And if not, do you plan to expand the compatibility, that it will work?

Best regards,
Carmen Paschke

--

Carmen Paschke (Dipl.-Inf.)