[Insight-users] Getting the transformation used by theitk::OrientImageFilter

J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl J.S.Wijnhout at lumc.nl
Fri Apr 11 07:11:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

You should be able to use GetFlipAxes () and GetPermuteOrder () to construct the transformation. For example a permutation of the x and y axes would correspond to a matrix:
0  1  0
1  0  0
0  0  1
whereas a flip across the x-axes would correspond to:
1  0  0
0 -1  0
0  0 -1
That is, if by flipping is meant: inversion about an axes. You'll have to check, if that is the case.

best,
Jeroen