[Insight-users] Itk and OpenCV

Oleksandr Dzyubaka adzyubak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:22:15 EDT 2008

Hi Flo,

I am also interested in speeding filters up (muti-threading, clustering?).
My architecture is quite similar to yours: Linux/BSD with multi-CPUs.
And I am concerned about license issue. Correct me if I am wrong.
I thought OpenVM is a free open-source software with BSD style license.

It is not?

Thanks,
Alex