[Insight-users] MATLAB and ITK

Pedro Madrigal Bayonas pmb_007 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 13 19:24:18 EDT 2008

Hi,
    i'm working in a proyect to access ITK code from MATLAB enviroment. I'm using the MATLAB compiler (MVisual C++6) to make a Dinamic Link Library (.dll) or an executable file with from some C/C++ Registration and Segmentation functions of the Insigh Toolkit that I'm interested in. I would like to know how you do this, because the only way i've found is by making a MEX-File as a wrapper for the C++ code, but there's a lot of code!
I've downloaded the MATITK application and i've found it very interesting,but there's isn't much detailed information and I don't know exacty how to do it, I would be very happy if you give some information about this process, or about other proyects that connect ITK and MATLAB.

Thanks!