[Insight-users] DRR generation

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Mon Apr 21 15:48:02 EDT 2008

Hi Sven,

Thanks for giving us more details about
the problem that you are facing.

Could you please try the following:

1) In line 278,
    Replace the pixel type of the *output* image with "signed short".

2) Rebuild the application

3) Rerun the example with your input image, and use
    a .mha extension for the filename of the output image.

4) Use the ImageViewer application,
    or ParaView (www.paraviewe.org) or Slicer (www.slicer.org)
    for viewing the output image.

5) If the image still doesn't look right.
    Please post the .mha image in a public web site
    and send us a link, so that we can inspect the output.