[Insight-users] Error in EM example

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Apr 22 14:26:23 EDT 2008

Hi Dario,

Thanks for the additional information.

Could you please do the following;

a) compile this example in Debug mode

b) load it inside gdb (or ddd)

c) put a break point in the SetParameters() line.

d) run it

e) follow the execution step by step after the
    break point.

f) post to the list the exact line in which the
    program fails.

In the line:

(components[i])->SetParameters( initialParameters[i] );

the problem may be in the access to "components[i]",
or the access to "initialParameters[i]", or in the
internal execution of SetParameters().

BTW: Have you modified the source code of this example
      in any way ?

Also, just for the record, this example runs fine
in my Linux build. (CVS updated today).

   Please let us know what you find.