[Insight-users] ITK Build with Warning level 4

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 23 11:35:22 EDT 2008

Hi Branislav,

Thanks for your report.

The best mechanism for making sure that a certain level of warnings
is cleared up in the toolkit is to submit a Nightly build to the
Dashboard using that specific level of warnings.

In this way, developers can work down the list of warnings and fix
them progressively.

Could it be possible for you to contribute a Nightly submission
to the ITK Dashboard ?

Using Ctest is very easy to setup a Scheduled Task that will run
a Nightly Dashboard submission late at night when you are not using
your computer.

We will be happy to give you further guidance on how to setup a
Nightly submission.

    Please let us know,