[Insight-users] Reconstruction algorithm with an arbitrary structuring element

Albert M albermnz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 07:41:27 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I need to implement a reconstruction algorithm with an arbitrary structuring
element. I know there are some implementations but they don't use any
structuring element. In a previous mail, Richard Beare told me that in
previous distributions there is a reconstruction algorithm that uses a 3x3
atructuring element. Searching 'reconstruction' in Release 1.2.0 and 1.4.0,
I couldn't find any result. Which is the name of the file?

I can also write my own algorithm, but the problem is that I don't know how
to include the marker in the
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/InsightToolkit-3.4.0/Code/BasicFilters/itkGrayscaleDilateImageFilter.txx>
itkGrayscaleDilateImageFilter.

Thanks a lot
Best

Al