[Insight-users] Equivalent of vtkContourFilter in ITK?

Fri Apr 25 13:46:46 EDT 2008

That looks mostly appropriate to this application except for this
"itk::SpeedFunctionToPathFilter expects path information (consisting
of start, end, and optional waypoints)..."

The vtkContourFilter family of filters doesn't require any input
points, it just autonomously finds the outline contours without user
intervention.

This is one of those cases where VTK and ITK have complementary functions.