[Insight-users] BSpline deformable transform Helper class

fjlb at duke.edu fjlb at duke.edu
Fri Apr 25 14:33:16 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been trying to implement the bspline transform regularly and now with the
helper class published a couple of days ago. Basically I have a curve in 3D
represented by a line spatial object that I want to register to a fixed image.
I'm using the spatial object to image registration framework to align the curve
to the image. My main problem is how to create the grid in which the curve to be
deformed sits. Ideally I want to have the same number of control points than
pixels within  the grid. Say, if I have a 3x3x3 cubic grid then I want 4x4x4
control points. I want to know how to initialize this type of procedure and if
the helper class would be useful for my usage.

Thanks,

Federico