[Insight-users] Problems building ITK for MRIRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Apr 30 17:21:41 EDT 2008

Hi Ken,

You need to build CableSwig in order to wrap ITK for Tcl.

The simplest way of doing this is to download CableSwigh
and expanding inside the directory:

             Insight/Utilities

http://www.itk.org/HTML/CableSwig.html

In that way, when CMake finds it in that directory,
CableSwig will be build as part of the process of building
ITK.