[Insight-users] The BrainWeb images

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Aug 4 14:58:40 EDT 2008

William,

We have also added the datasets to MIDAS for a better indexing by search
engines: http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1471

A collection of datasets related to ITK has also been created:
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1279

Along the same lines, The Retrospective Image Registration Evaluation
Project (http://www.insight-journal.org/rire) has now open its
multi-modality brain datasets to everyone:
http://hdl.handle.net/1926/399, so feel free to play with the datasets.

Enjoy open-access,
Julien