[Insight-users] Segmentation -> Spatial objects

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 13:53:25 EDT 2008

Hi David,

What spatial object type did you have in mind?

ITK is capable of extracting meshes, contours, paths, tubes, and more.
However, these methods are highly application dependant. Please
provide more information regarding your exact situation. For example:
what dimension of images are you using: 2D, 3D, 4D? What type of
image: CT, MR, PET, satellite? What type of object are you trying to
segment: liver tumor, coronary artery, road?

Cheers, Dan