[Insight-users] RE : TR : writing my own test data (follow up)

Olivier Sebastien Jerome Cros / Region Nordjylland osjc at rn.dk
Mon Aug 11 06:19:37 EDT 2008

Hi again Mathieu,

Thanks for your help.

I actually did read the ItkSoftwareGuide / DICOM section for documentation :-).

More than once actually, but it's not clear enough in my mind (not the section in the book), :-).

So my guess is that I have to use a reader no matter what (whether reading a PNG file or passing a DICOM header). Right?

But what if I don't need/want to load a Dicom input serie/volume?

I am sorry for all these questions but obviously I need to understand.

I just found that on the net : http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/

I guess you are very familiar with that doc. In the Section 2, they explain How to write the Dicom file, and I was expecting something similar in ITK. Am I wrong? or?

Best regards,

Olivier.