[Insight-users] help... error in ImageViewer...

William Whartenby wwill066 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 13:59:06 EDT 2008

Hi
   I had this same problem attempting to build ImageRegistration. It seems that the Insight Applications main CMake has things you need as well. I needed to have a directory structure like Insight applications: that is; a directory with a cmakelists file, and each application having its own subdirectory and its own small cmakelists file. The 6kb file is in the main directory, while the 1kb file is your specific directory file (which you should be able to copy directory from the ImageViewer subdirectory; mine is from ImageRegistration)
  I have attached my CMake files for building ImageRegistration. Try cleaning and rebuilding everything, then using these CMake files (one modified for ImageViewer, of course). I hope that this helps