[Insight-users] ITK -TCON 2.0 : Second Life : Friday August 22nd : 1pm EST

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Aug 20 09:50:50 EDT 2008

A reminder that we will be holding the ITK Tcon on
Second Life this Friday, August 22nd at 1pm EST.

This is (and always has been) an Open Meeting,
you are welcome to join.

The main points in the Agenda are:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Agenda%26Status_082208

   1) Naming of next ITK Release :  "4.0" versus "3.10"

   2) Making the Oriented Images the default ITK Image

   3) Statistics Refactoring Status

Instructions on how to join the Tcon are in the Wiki:

   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_in_Second_Life

You can teleport to the "Linden Open Source Project HQ"
with the following link:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/238/14/24/?img=http%3A//public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/itkLogo.jpg&title=ITK%20Tcon&msg=Insight%20Toolkit%20%28ITK%29%20Tcon

Please remember that you will need headphones and a microphone.

Regarding the multi-lingual options, we have seen that there
are multiple voice channels, and that we could have separate
channels per language (e.g. English, French, Spanish...).

The Second Life client will work on Linux, Mac and Windows.

Please let us know if you find any difficulties setting
up your systems.