[Insight-users] ITK 3.8.0 and Qt4

Xavier Moles Lopez xmoleslo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 15:17:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

I followed the "Getting Started IV" tutorial to make ITK and Qt working
together. I got stuck before step 2 because of CMake errors although I've had
made the changes for Qt4 as described in CMake documentation.

It seems the errors come from missing files: "itkQtAdaptor.h"
and "itkQtLightIndicator.h" which are not in the 3.8.0 version of itk's files
list.

As I couldn't find any other "Qt Adaptor" in this version of itk, I was
wondering if someone knew another way to "Update" a pipeline from a Qt GUI.

Thanks,

Xavier