[Insight-users] which version of FLTK must be uesd with Itk ?

Martine Lefevre martine_lef at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 28 06:30:59 EDT 2008

Hi
I try to build InsightApplications-3.8.0 and as I have read there is some application which need FLTK.
For this reason I have downloded FLTK version 1.1.6 since based on the mailing list its the best to use with itk. I configure it using Cmake and when I try to build it using VC Net, I get a lot of errors and one fatal error related to some library.
So my questions are:
Is it relay the version to be used with itk ? if yes, am I wrong to configure it using Cmake ?
What's the way to configure and built such package? I have read in readme file of this package that we need just  to open the solution FLTK (in the visualc folder) and built it using the compiler ....please could you give me more suggestions on how to built and integrate FLTK especialy wich version should be used with itk ?
Waiting for your reply !
Many thanks
Martine