[Insight-users] How to concatenate itk transformations

Jian Yang yaland1977 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 11:51:55 EDT 2008

Hi all, I have serials of itk transformations, which includes Affine
and BSpline transformations, I am wondering how to concatenate them
together and get a combined transformation?

I checked the insight journal and find two classes related to my
topic: Combining
Transforms(http://www.insight-journal.org/dspace/view_item.php?itemid=438)
and Serial Transformations
(http://www.insight-journal.org/dspace/view_item.php?itemid=1080).
However it seems both of them doing the transformations in sequence
instead of combining them together to get a final form of
transformation. If the number of the transformations is very big, the
sequence transformation of image will no doubt downgrade the image
qualities.

Your help will greatly appreciated.

Jian