[Insight-users] How to concatenate itk transformations

Stefan Klein s.klein at erasmusmc.nl
Fri Aug 29 05:04:31 EDT 2008

Hi Jian,

No, saving has not (yet) been implemented in Serial/Combination
transform. As Sebastien suggested, you may use the BSplineTransform if
you have only two transforms. However, it seems to me that the
m_BulkTransform is also not saved to disk (but I may be wrong here,
since I have no experience with the ITK mechanism for saving transforms).

Kind regards,
Stefan.