[Insight-users] Raw, Mhd,VTK

Xabier Artaechevarria Artieda xabiarta at unav.es
Fri Aug 29 08:01:36 EDT 2008

Hi Bert,

Raw:
No format in fact, just the raw data. You will have to insert the data
(size, pixel type) any time you read the image.

Mhd:
It is the same as raw, but it includes a header in a separate *.mhd
file with the data required to read the image.

VTK:
It is the format used by VTK. As far as I know, all data is in only
one file. Maybe somebody can give more info on this format.

Regards,
Xabi

--
Xabier Artaechevarria