[Insight-users] A BUG about examples =?x-gbk?Q?=A1=B0Surface?= =?x-gbk?Q?Extraction=A1=B1=3F?=

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 2 18:12:20 EST 2008

Hi hubaoping

You must call this application with the following arguments:

   SurfaceExtraction.exe  inputImageFile  pixelValueOfTheObject

Please note that the pixelValueOfTheObject *MUST* actually be
the value of the inside of the object.

For example if you have an image of values 0 and 255, then you
must use the value 255, not 128.