[Insight-users] How to retrieve the x, y, and z coordinates of points in a cell?

hubaoping hubaoping at 126.com
Thu Dec 4 02:42:37 EST 2008

    Hi,
    I want to iterate the cells of the mesh and draw triangles with the point of the cells.But how can I retrieve a point of a cells and retrieve  the x, y, and z coordinates of points?  Do the cells can use GetPoint() method? Dan Mueller had gave me some help and told me to use PointIdIterator. PointIdIterator can iterate the poindIds of a cell,but  it's value isn't a point,and cannot retrieve  the x, y, and z coordinates of points.
    I'm waiting for your help and thank you !

   Regards, Hu