[Insight-users] Re : active contour, snake, deformable model and level set segmentation ???

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 4 08:18:30 EST 2008

Hi Luis,
A one more question to clear completely my understanding.
You said that “The Level Set implementations of deformable models have all
the "LevelSet" string as part of their name” . Does this means that there is no
level set (purely level set without active contour) based segmentation?
Thank you for your time
Juliette