[Insight-users] learn itk

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 10:47:39 EST 2008

Hi,

      Welcome to ITK!

In my opinion, the best place to start learning is the ITK Software Guide:
    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf
(The 800 pages may seem a bit daunting, but setting aside 3-4 days to
study it will save you weeks/months in the long run).

You may also find these tutorials helpful:
    http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/tutorials.html

A much longer list of resources is nicely summarised on the new ITK web page:
    http://www.itk.org/ITK/help/help.html

Also, don't forget to search the Insight-User mailing list archives:
    http://www.nabble.com/ITK---Users-f14224.html
    http://www.google.com/search?q=insight+users

Good luck!

Cheers, Dan