[Insight-users] SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter

Ghassan Hamarneh hamarneh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 23:45:19 EST 2008

Hello Siqi,

You write: "The input is only a binary image with boundary points at
0, and all other points at 1."
However, according to he documentation: "As a convention, the distance
is evaluated from the boundary of the ON pixels."
(from http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1SignedDanielssonDistanceMapImageFilter.html
  )
So, your input image should have boundary pixels set to 1 and all
other points to 0 (and not the other way around).
HTH,
/Ghassan