[Insight-users] Re : threshold parameter in watersehd segmentation

Juliette Deniau juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 10 10:19:11 EST 2008

Thank you Dan and Luis!
Regards
Juliette

________________________________
De : Dan Mueller <dan.muel at gmail.com>
À : Juliette Deniau <juliette.deniau at yahoo.fr>
Cc : insight <insight-users at itk.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 10 Décembre 2008, 14h48mn 10s
Objet : Re: [Insight-users] threshold parameter in watersehd segmentation

Hi Juliette,

You may also be interested in
Code/Review/itkMorphologicalWatershedFromMarkersImageFilter which does
not need level/threshold values. Instead you provide a "marker" image,
containing labels roughly corresponding to the desired output labels
(eg. a single seed in each object of interest).

The Insight Journal paper can be found here:
    http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/92

Regards, Dan