[Insight-users] Pixel-wise application of transformations

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 13:59:04 EST 2008

Hi Marta,

What you need is the itkResampleImageFilter.

Please read the ITK Software Guide

    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

in particular you must read the section:

    6.9.4. "Resample Image Filter"

in pdf pages: 254-284.

You will find in that section the description of
many examples whose code is available at:

   Insight/Examples/Filtering
       ResampleImageFilter.cxx
       ResampleImageFilter2.cxx
       ResampleImageFilter3.cxx