[Insight-users] registration of segmented image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 15:45:29 EST 2008

Hi Orientation f,

You may want to start by using the following combination

   1) VersorRigig3DTransform
   2) VersorRigid3DTransformOptimizer
   3) MattesMutualInformationImageMetric
   4) LinearInterpolator

Note that this is assuming that your are registering the CT image
to the MRI image, not the CT segmentation to the MRI segmentation.