[Insight-users] The Image Modality & ...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 10 16:09:37 EST 2008

Hi Amir,

Thanks for the additional information.

About your points:

3) If the STL file exported by SNAP doesn't work  then
    you may want to write it as a binary image and then
    use another STL generator.

    Maybe Solid works have another format (different from
    STL) from which it can read surfaces ?

4) We could help you with the paraview error if you are
    so kind to share the *EXACT* error message with us.

5) SNAP offers a limited set of the ITK level set filters.

    You should considering writing your own code, based on
    the Level sets examples that are available in

       Insight/Examples/Segmentation