[Insight-users] How to run an executable on Windows

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 11 07:07:20 EST 2008

Hi Yao,

Solving this problem by "just adding some dlls" is not a good idea.

What you may want to try is to use CPack,
the packing utility that comes with CMake.

  For instructions on how to use CPack,
  please look at the following page:
  http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Packaging_With_CPack

CPack will generate a Windows installer, and it will make sure that
the installer include all the libraries that your executable depends
on.