[Insight-users] registration of segmented image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 11 16:12:59 EST 2008

Hi Orientation f,

Given that you have already segmented the structures out of
the CT and the MRI image, You can perform registration among
two segmented (binary) images by using the MeanSquare image
metric or the MatchCardinality image metric:

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MatchCardinalityImageToImageMetric.html