[Insight-users] Download images for registration ?

John Smith A js6188 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:20:01 EST 2008

Download images for registration ?
I'd like to know where I could get these mdh files and corresponding raw
files.

N:/Vanderbilt/registration/meta_headers/practice_mr_T1.mhd
N:/Vanderbilt/registration/meta_headers/practice_ct.mhd

N:/Vanderbilt/registration/meta_headers/practice_mr_PD.mhd
N:/Vanderbilt/registration/meta_headers/practice_pet.mhd

Also, are there large sized images that can be used in registration ?
Thank you