[Insight-users] gdcm 2.0 - setspacing/origin in fakeimage

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 08:09:27 EST 2008

Rashindra

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Rashindra Manniesing
<r.manniesing at erasmusmc.nl> wrote:

> HI Mathieu,

Just FYI, gdcm 2.0 is not integrated in ITK, so for now could you send
your question to gdcm2 mailing list instead:

http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=General_questions#Is_there_support.3F

This will avoid some confusion.

> In gdcm 2.10.0 - I have added im->SetSpacing(,) to the example code
> GenFakeImage, but the results do not appear on the resulting image written
> (with dump/info).

ok

> Am I overlooking a triviality, or can it be that a wrong tag is written by
> gdcmImageWriter ?

You did not send the code, you are using, but if you did not change
anything else in the code, this means you are writing out Secondary
Capture Image Storage, in which case PS 3.3 - 2008 does not define any
tags to store something you called "spacing".

2cts
--
Mathieu