[Insight-users] DICOM Header Info

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 10:14:09 EST 2008

'lo

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:51 PM, TienGarry <gjtian at hotmail.com> wrote:
> When I do it like your method, I will get the error:
>
> error C2027: use of undefined type 'gdcm::File'

You need to #include "gdcmFile.h"

> 2>
> D:\ITKVTK\InsightToolkit-3.8.0\Utilities\gdcm\src\gdcmSerieHelper.h(32) :
> see declaration of 'gdcm::File'
>
> I already installed the extern gdcm, and set ITK_USE_SYSTEM_ON, modified
> the cmakelist.txt

Ok, if you decided to modify the cmakelist.txt, I can no longer be of
any help. I do not support (nor encourage) manual modfication of
cmakelist.txt. sorry.

> but I still get the error, when I include "gdcmFile.h", it indicates that
> the system will use the internal gdcmFile.h in
> D:\ITKVTK\InsightToolkit-3.8.0\Utilities\gdcm\src\ not in the external path.

What is the issue with the current version shipped with ITK ? This is
gdcm 1.2.4. You do not need any external gdcm for this simple task.

2cts
--
Mathieu