[Insight-users] Programming own Floodfill Using Iterators

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Dec 17 16:39:24 EST 2008

Hi Oliver,

Is there a particular reason why you are not simply using
the existing ITK FloodFill Iterator ?

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1FloodFilledImageFunctionConditionalIterator.html

This is the class used by the Region Growing filters.

    itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter.txx
    itkConnectedThresholdImageFilter.txx
    itkIsolatedConnectedImageFilter.txx
    itkNeighborhoodConnectedImageFilter.txx
    itkVectorConfidenceConnectedImageFilter.txx

   Please let us know,