[Insight-users] DICOM Header Info

chensiqi pidanchen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 17 21:21:09 EST 2008

I don't quite understand ur question.  I use Cmake 2.6
For ITK, VTK, installation, I just follow the basic compile guides from itk, vtk website.
For GDCM 1.2.4, you can download from sourceforge and compile in a similar way. I have no idea about that ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM and GDCM_DIR.

Siqi

From: gjtian at hotmail.comTo: pidanchen at hotmail.com; insight-users at itk.orgSubject: RE: [Insight-users] DICOM Header InfoDate: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:14:29 +0800

I also use GDCM 1.2.4, I installed it use CMAKE2.4, then I compile ITK set ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM, the GDCM_DIR variable value indicates the GDCMpath, but my program can not find "gdcmFile.h".Do combine GDCM with ITK? Would you please paste your intallation of GDCOMand ITK.thx.

From: pidanchen at hotmail.comTo: insight-users at itk.orgDate: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:13:24 +0800Subject: Re: [Insight-users] DICOM Header Info

I use GDCM 1.2.4 to load some of the sequence data I need from Dicom header.

更多热辣资讯尽在新版MSN首页! 立刻访问!

MSN热搜榜全新升级,更多排行榜等着你! 立即查看!